Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Thank you so much Chhavi. I really appreciate your effort. It will help everyone.
you have been so kind.
I will certainly post all of them.


Dear sir, 
I would like to contribute to your blog the  IPM megafinal question papers for class 6 of the years 2008,2009,2010,2011. And sir, I request you to post some class 7 Ipm MEGAFINAL past years question papers as I really need them. I would forever be thankful for this help of yours.
                                                                                                                                                                                              THANKING YOU,
                                                                                                                                                                                                         CHHAVI G.

No comments:

Post a Comment