Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Thank you Chhavi for your kind words.

Dear Sir,
I am a student of class 7 and I was deeply impressed by your blog. It contains all what a student needs to prepare for maths competitive examinations.I myself found your practice questions and papers useful. But sir, I think the no. of class 7 IPM megafinal papers is very less. I would be very pleased if you could kindly post some IPM megafinal past question papers of class 7 like you've done for class 4. It would be very helpful for me.
THANKYOU!!!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                           YOURS SINCERELY,                                                                                                                                                                                                           Chhavi Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment